So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 07.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 07.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 07.March.2020
Mizoram celebrates its biggest festival “Chapchar Kut” of Mizos
Chapchar Kut literally means – a festival held during the period when the bamboos and trees that have been cut down are being awaited to dry to be burnt for jhumming.
- It is a spring festival celebrated with great favour and gaiety.
Capital of Mizoram: Aizawl
Governor of Mizoram: P. S. Sreedharan Pillai
Chief Minister of Mizoram: Zoramthanga.
Kareena Kapoor becomes a new brand ambassador of Puma
Kareena joins the league of women personalities like Adriana Lima, Selena Gomez, Sara Ali Khan, Cara Delevingne, MC Mary Kom, and Dutee Chand.
- Puma is a Global sports brand
- Founded: 1948, Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Namaste Orchha festival begins in Madhya Pradesh
Namaste Orchha festival commences in Madhya Pradesh to promote tourism by showcasing the rich culture and history of the town.
- The festival was organised by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board to promote the state as a leading tourism destination.
Capital of Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
Governor of Madhya Pradesh: Lalji Tandon
The chief minister of Madhya Pradesh: Kamal Nath.
Hockey India will organise U-21 Khelo India Women’s Hockey League
- It will be organised by Hockey India at three different venues in three phases between March to November.
Ist Phase will be held from March 23 to 29 at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi,
2nd phase will be held from July 13 to 19 at the SAI Center in Bengaluru,
followed by the final one from November 22 to 29 at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar.
Sports Authority of India
- Headquarters: New Delhi
RBI Deputy Governor N.S. Vishwanathan Has resigned before retirement
- Due to health related issues.
- He was first appointed as RBI deputy governor in 2016 for a term of three years, following which he was re-appointed for another year.
Governor: Shaktikant Das
- ( Shaktikant Das is serving as a 25th governor of the RBI )
Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
Janez Jansa becomes new Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Replace- Marjan Sarec
The currency of Slovenian: Euro.
Capital of Slovenian: Ljubljana.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 07.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 06.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 05.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 04.March.2020
- One liner current affairs of 03.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely We will rectify