So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 11.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 11.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 11.March.2020
The University of Ranchi has launched its own Community Radio Station RADIO KHANCHI 90.4 FM Aap Sabka Radio.
Chief Secretary of Punjab, Karan Avtar Singh has launched a mobile application, COVA Punjab.
- COVA stands for Corona Virus Alert.
- To spread awareness by sharing various travel and preventive care advisories.
Chief Minister of Punjab:-Captain Amarinder Singh
Governor of Punjab:-VP Singh Badnore .
Ashraf Ghani has Sworn in for Second Term as Afghanistan President.
The currency of Afghanistan:-Afghan afghani
Capital of Afghanistan:-Kabul
Former Union Minister Hans Raj Bhardwaj has Passes Away
- He was Ex-law minister and senior Congress leader.
Tamil Nadu tops in Poshan Abhiyan’s participants list
The Government of India is implementing the flagship programme Poshan Abhiyan for improving the nutritional status of Indian citizens.
- It also helps children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers by leveraging technology, a targeted approach and convergence.
Tamil Nadu tops the list of the states in terms of the number of participants in the programme.
Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
Capital of Tamil Nadu: Chennai
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has celebrated the 51st raising day was on 10 March
- On this day, in 1969, the CISF was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India with a strength of 2,800 forces.
National level Search, and Rescue Exercise and Workshop (Exercise SAREX 2020) was concluded in the sea at Vasco, Goa.
- It was observed by observers from 19 countries.
Lt Gen KJS Dhillon is appointed as the Director-General Defence Intelligence Agency (DG DIA) and Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Intelligence) (DCIDS).
- It is a department that comes under the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) in the newly created Department of Military Affairs.
- Chief of Defence Staff:- General Bipin Rawat.
Former India opener Wasim Jaffer has announces retirement from all forms of cricket.
Bloomberg Billionaires Index reported that Jack Ma became Asia’s richest man.
-Mukesh Ambani has moved to the second position after oil prices collapsed along with global stocks.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include Soon . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 11.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 09.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 07.March.2020.
- One Liner current affairs 06.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 05.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely, We will rectify