So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020
Govt brings masks and hand sanitizers under the Essential Commodities Act
The government has notified an Order under the Essential Commodities Act to declare these items as Essential Commodities up to 30th June 2020 by amending the Schedule of the Essential Commodities Act, 1955.
- It has also issued an advisory under the Legal Metrology Act.
Under the E.C Act, after discussions with the manufacturers, state govt can ask them to enhance the production of the capacity of their products of these items, to make the supply chain smooth, while under the L.M.
- Act the States can ensure the sale of both the items at MRP.
- Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
Microsoft Corp Co-Founder Bill Gates has stepped down from the company’s Board of Directors.
- Now, He will dedicate more time to his philanthropic priorities including global health, education, development, and more.
CEO: Satya Nadella
Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
Headquarters: Redmond, Washington, United States.
India has ranked C in Animal Protection Index 2020.
India is one of the better-performing countries in the global Animal Protection Index 2020, created by international animal welfare charity, World Animal Protection.
- Animal Protection Index (API) Generally aims to showcase where countries are doing well, and where they fall short on animal welfare policy and legislation, so they can take steps to improve future activity.
The index ranks countries from A (being the highest score) to G (being the weakest score)
- According to their policy and legislation.
India has attained a C ranking in the index, along with countries like New Zealand, France, Mexico, and Spain.
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) was celebrated its 35th Inception Day on 12th March 2020.
On this occasion, the Minister has launched
- Crime Multi-Agency Centre (Cri-MAC) for sharing of information on heinous crime and other issues related to inter-state coordination.
- National Cybercrime Training Centre (NCTC) for professional quality eLearning services on cybercrime investigation on large scale to police officers, judges, prosecutors and other stakeholders.
Indian mountaineer Bhawna Dehariya has successfully scaled Mount Kosciuszko (2,228-metres), the highest mountain peak in Australia.
World Consumer Rights Day was observed on 15 March.
Digital parcel lockers has launched for Kolkata.
India Post’s West Bengal Circle has launched” Digital Parcel Locker service will allow addressees to collect their consignments from specified post offices at their convenience, free of cost.
- A customer will be given a specific locker number as the address where India Post will drop the parcel.
- Consignments will be dropped into the digital parcel locker and an SMS will be issued along with an OTP number to the customer concerned.
The facility will be available in two post offices in Kolkata-
- – Nabadiganta IT Post Office in Sector 5 of Salt Lake City and another in New Town.
Governor of West Bengal : Jagdeep Dhankhar
Chief Minister of West Bengal . Mamata Banerjee
Pacific Island Niue has become the world’s first whole country recognised as a ‘Dark Sky Place’ by the International Dark-Sky Association’s (IDA), which has approved the island’s application for the protection of its sky, land and sea.
Union Government is planning to have at least one Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya JanAushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) Kendra in each block of India.
High Court of Bangladesh has ordered that ‘Joy Bangla’ will be the national slogan of Bangladesh.
- Capital of Bangladesh: Dhaka.
- The currency of Bangladesh: Bangladeshi Taka.
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina.
Union Minister Smriti Zubin Irani has inaugurated the “National Conference on Women in Police and CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces)” in New Delhi
Smriti Zubin Irani
- Union Minister of Women and Child Development & Textiles.
World Sleep Day was observed on 13 March
A Flag-in ceremony of the Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan was organized by the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) in New Delhi.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include Soon . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 16.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 13.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 12.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 11.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 09.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely, We will rectify