So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 17.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 17.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 17.March.2020
Maharashtra approves renaming of Mumbai Central station
Maharashtra cabinet has approved a proposal to rename Mumbai Central station in the city as “Nana Shankarsheth Mumbai Central Railway Station”.
– Proposal to rename the station has been sent to the Railway Ministry.
Jagannath “Nana” Shankarsheth (1803-1865) was a Maharashtrian.
– Philanthropists and educationists.
- He was famous for his contribution to Mumbai’s development.
- Governor of Maharashtra:-Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Chief Minister of Maharashtra:-Uddhav Thackeray
- Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra :- Ajit Pawar .
Prashant Kumar becomes the new MD & CEO of YES Bank
Prashant Kumar has been appointed as Chief Executive and Managing Director of the Yes Bank.
- Headquarters of Yes Bank:- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The 39th GST Council meeting was held under the Chairmanship of Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman in New Delhi.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat celebrated the traditional harvest festival “Phool Dei”.
- Phool Dei is celebrated in the month of Chaitra (March-April) in the Hindu calendar.
- It is the harvest festival of Uttarakhand.
- On this occasion, girls decorate their houses with flowers.
Manipur CM has announced 2 scheme’s to encourage athletes & artists
- ‘Chief Minister’s Akhannaba Sanaroisingi Tengbang’ (CMAST) for sportspersons and coaches of the state.
- ‘Chief Ministergi Artiste Singgi Tengbang’ (CMAT) focussing on the welfare of the artistes of the state.
- Governor of Manipur:- Najma Heptulla.
- Chief Minister of Manipur:-Nongthombam Biren Singh.
The Central Government has nominated Debasish Panda as a Director on the Central Board of Reserve Bank of India.
- Governor of RBI : Shaktikant Das .
- Headquarters: Mumbai.
- Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
Oil India Ltd (OIL)
- Headquarters: Noida.
Ace Indian paddler Achanta Sharath Kamal has won men’s singles title in Oman Open.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include Soon . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 17.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 13.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 12.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 11.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely, We will rectify