So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 20.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 20.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 20.March.2020
Former Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi took oath as a nominated member of Rajya Sabha.
Gogoi will be the first former Chief Justice of India to be nominated to Rajya Sabha.
During his time, the Supreme Court delivered landmark judgments
- Decriminalisation of homosexuality.
- Entry of women in Kerala’s Sabarimala temple.
- Rafale jet deal.
- Assam’s National Register of Citizens (NRC).
Arundhati Bhattacharya has resigned as independent director from CRISIL board
- Arundhati Bhattacharya was past chairman of State Bank of India.
Shri A. Ajay Kumar (IFS:2001), has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Uganda.
- Presently Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
Republic of Uganda
- Capital: Kampala.
Iraqi President Barham Salih appointed Adnan al-Zurfi as the country’s new prime minister-designate .
Al-Zurfi has 30 days to form his cabinet which would then go for a vote of confidence in Iraq’s fractious Parliament.
- Capital of Iraq: Baghdad.
- The currency of Iraq: Iraqi dinar.
Supreme Court grants permanent commission to women officers in Navy
– Women and men officers should be treated equally
- President Ram Nath Kovind
Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS):
- Admiral Karambir Singh, PVSM, AVSM.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include within Few Hours . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 20.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 19.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 18.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 13.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely, We will rectify