Theis all our latest One linear Current affairs: 2018 extracted From daily Different Newspaper Or reputed Well Known Websites, Analysis (Like the Hindu, business standard, Economic time, ht or).Theis all are Expected One linear Current affairs. We think that Question asked from this each line in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every One linear Current affairs to Prepare Your self For upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
‹We wish you all the best :-
- Replace Boris Johnson as the U.K. foreign secretary following Johnson’s resignation.
- To increase tourist footfalls, India will organise its first-ever India Tourism Mart for 3 days from September 16 in New Delhi.
- The Delhi government would send 77,000 senior citizens along with one adult attendant each on all-expenses paid pilgrimages every year.
- Microsoft signed a MoU with the Rajasthan Government to provide free digital training to 9,500 college students in one year.
- In order to reduce electricity losses, the Maharashtra government will launch a new scheme allocating one transformer per farmer.
- The scheme, “one farmer one transformer”, will be unveiled on August 15.
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) announced a new ‘Cities Investment To Innovate, Integrate and Sustain’ (CITIIS) challenge to identify top projects in 15 of the 100 selected smart cities.
- The Gujarat government has granted religious minority status to the Jewish community in the state.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved USD 503-million lining project of the Son canal in Shahabad-Bhojpur region of Bihar.
- The next Pravasi Bharatiya Divas will be held in the holy city of Varanasi in January 2019.
- The Union Environment Ministry has set noise standards for airports across the country, excluding defence aircraft, and those that are landing and taking off.
- A civil airport with more than 50,000 aircraft movements per year should not exceed noise levels beyond 75 dB(A) Leq (decibels) during the daytime.
- India will held the 10th edition of Delhi Dialogue on 19-20 July 2018.
- It is a premier annual event to discuss politico-security, economic and socio-cultural engagement with ASEAN members.
- Indian lifter Jhilli Dalabehera has bagged the bronze medal in the 2018 IWF Junior World Weightlifting Championships at Tashkent.
- She lifted 167 kg in the 48 kg category to finish third on the podium.
- Satyarup Siddhanta has become the 2nd Indian mountaineer after Malli Mastan Babu to climb Mt Ojos del Salado, the highest volcano in the world.
- India’s premier gymnast Dipa Karmakar clinched a gold medal in the vault event of FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup at Mersin in Turkey.
Gorakhpur launches ‘Stop JE/AES’ mobile app to check encephalitis
- Gorakhpur administration in Uttar Pradesh launched an android based smartphone application named ‘Stop JE/AES’ to combat encephalitis.
- .This app aims to provide timely medical assistance to people in remote areas.
Epidiolex’ – world’s first medicine made from marijuana
- (The drug will be used to cure 2 severe forms of epilepsy namely Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome.)
Uday Kumar Varma appointed BCCC member
- Uday Kumar Varma has been appointed a member of the Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC).
Dipika Pallikal to represent Asia in CGF Athletes Advisory Commission
- Indian squash player Dipika Pallikal was appointed Asia’s representative in the Athletes Advisory Commission of the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF).
Dipa wins gold in Gymnastics World Cup
- Indian Gymnast Dipa Karmakar bagged gold medal in FIG Atistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup at Mersin, Turkey.
Coal Mine Surveillance & Management System (CMSMS) and ‘Khan Prahari’ App launched by Shri Piyush Goyal
- Khan Prahari is a tool for reporting any activity taking place related to illegal coal mining like rat hole mining, pilferage etc.
- ‘GST Verify ‘App launched for protection of consumers from fraud by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee announces ‘one person, one car’ policy for ministers and bureaurates
- Muthoot Pappachan Group appoints Vidya Balan as its brand ambassador
- Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel appointed Chairperson of National Green Tribunal
- Kumaoni folk singer Kabutari Devi dies
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) is setting up a joint venture (JV) in India with the manufacturer, Zorya Mashproekt, to overhaul turbines in India.
- Rani Rampal will lead the Indian women’s hockey team at the Asian Games that will be held in Indonesia from 18th August to 2nd September 2018.
- Bajrang Punia claims gold at Tbilisi Grand Prix, Deepak wins bronze
- Bank of China soon to operate in India; RBI gives nod to the second bank from China
- SBI Card launches AI enabled Electronic Live Assistant (ELA) for customer support and interaction
- Major General VD Dogra became the first serving Indian Army officer and the only General in the world to have completed ‘Ironman’ competition held in Austria.
- Rajat Sharma becomes DDCA president
- Rajasthan approves 1% reservation for Gujjars
- Agartala Airport to be named after Maharaja Bir Bikram Manikya Kishore
- Milan Shankar Tare selected for the 2018 National Maritime Search and Rescue Award
- Vishwas Patel appointed as Chairman of Payments Council of India
- ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for Delhi government schools launched by Delhi CM and Dalai Lama
- Country’s first e-waste recycling unit to come up in Bengaluru
- Country’s first Khadi mall to come up in Jharkhand.
- Natco Pharma launches Hepatitis C drug in India named Hepcinat Plus
- Ex Navy chief Admiral JG Nadkarni Passed away
- Tony Award Winner Liliane Montevecchi dies at 85
- Artist Anjolie Ela Menon received the National Kalidas Samman in Delhi for visual arts from the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Himachal Pradesh gets national award for best performance under PMSMA
- Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexican Leftist elected as Mexico’s new President
- Saraswati Prasad assumes charge as SAIL CMD
- P K Shrivastava new director general and chairman of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Central Reserve Police Force launches 24 hour ‘Madadgaar helpline’ in Jammu & Kashmir
- Bhitarkanika national park has become the largest habitat of the endangered estuarine crocodiles in India
- Mumbai Airport Among Least Punctual Airports In The World: Study by OAG
- Indian American Seema Nanda appointed CEO of Democratic National Committee (DNC) of United States
- Harmeet Singh — the first Sikh to become a newscaster in Pakistan
- PR Sreejesh to lead Indian squad at 2018 Asian Games
- K B Vijay Srinivas appointed Director& GM of United India Insurance Company
- Modi inaugurated largest mobile Manufacturing Plant of Samsung at Noida.
- Himachal banned sale of thermocol cutlery
- Dhoni played 500 international matches
- Haryana CM launches plantation campaign
- 17th World Sanskrit Conference in Vancouver, Canada
- National Doctors’ Day – July 1
- International Joke Day – July 1
- World Population Day-11 July
- Global Forgiveness Day-7 July
- World Zoonoses Day-6 July
- American Independence Day-4 July