This all Are latest One-liner Current affairs 16, October.2018. this all is extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or reputed Well Known Websites, Analysis (Like the Hindu, business standard, Economic time, ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current
. Question asked from this each line in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every One-liner Current affairs 2018 to Prepare Your self For upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
§ ‹We wish you all the best:-
One-liner Current affairs 16, October.2018
1.)Ajay Tamta has inaugurated 46th edition of IHGF-Delhi Fair Autumn-2018
Ajay Tamta is a Union Minister of State for Textiles
2) Bajrang Punia has become first Indian wrestler to get seeded at the World Championship that will be held in Budapest, Hungary.
3) Novak Djokovic has won and set a record fourth Shanghai Masters title
4)France’s Garcia Has won Tianjin Open
5)PM Modi will inaugurate India’s 1st national police museum in Delhi
6) ACC to the RTI rating by Access Info Europe and the Centre for Law and Democracy, India ranked at the 6th position out of 123 countrieS.
7) Nimesh Shah elected as New Chairman of AMFI.
( Association of Mutual Funds in India)
8) Rashtriya Mahila Kisan Diwas was observed on 15 October
9) India,& China has Launched 1st Joint Programme For Afghanistan To Train Diplomats
10) Sixth RCEP Inter-Sessional Ministerial Meeting was Held In Singapore
11) Great Britain Beats India team To Win Sultan Johar Cup Junior Hockey
12) North-eastern state Sikkim has won the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation’s (FAO) “Future Policy Award 2018”
:-For being the world’s first 100% organic state.
:-UN Food and Agriculture Organisation Headquarters in Italy, Rome.
13) IN Gurugram, Haryana govt has launched first of its kind National Autism Intervention Research Centre at Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
14) Arun Kumar Rath took charge new CEO of Bhilai Steel plant.
15) West Bengal Government has announced will give a compensation of Rs 210 crore rupee to farmers who had incurred a loss due to hailstorm this year.
16) In Telangana India’s first agri and food business online learning platform was launched at the SR Innovation Exchange (SRiX) Campus, Warangal.
17) India’s got status as a polio-free country by United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) & World Health Organization (WHO)
18) Stanford University named as the World’s Most Innovative University for the fourth consecutive year in Reuters’.
19) Sushma Swaraj took part in the 17th Council of Heads of Government meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
20) Suchitra Durai has appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Kingdom of Thailand.
21) India’s legend bowler Anil Kumble’s technology start-up Spektacom Technologies launched the “Power Bat”.
- this “Power Bat”. is officially powered by Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform and its Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
22) “World Egg Day” was On 12th October 2018, organized by the Government of India & the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries.
23) Ghatam maestro Vikku Vinayakram has conferred with a Special Lifetime Achievement Award by The Music Academy.
24) Turtle ‘Olly’ has declared as the official mascot for the Odisha Men’s Hockey World Cup, will be held Odisha from November 28 .2018
25) Maryse Condé is a Novelist & has been announced as the winner of the New Academy prize in literature.
26) American govt Agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)’s Voyager 2 probe is on its way outside the influence of the Sun and it could be close to interstellar space.
27) Amway has announced the appointment of Milind Pant, as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) from January 2, 2019.
28) India has secured 5th rank in the latest International Cricket Council global Women’s T20I Team Rankings.
29. The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has made clear to LIC that insurance claims cannot be denied on the ground of common lifestyle diseases.
- More Current affairs will update around 8 clocks so don’t go anywhere Stay With Us.
Today Current affairs Quiz Will update on 8.clock evening