So,In this article,we will be going to share all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 25.february.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 25.february.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current Question.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 25.february.2020
Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has launched PM-KISAN mobile application on the first anniversary of the launch of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) on 24 February.
Imp Points of this App:-
- Farmers can know their payment status.
- Promote organic farming and export of agri-products in order to boost the income of farmers.
Delhi and Ahmedabad have topped the list of seven metro cities in daily average consumption of “added fat” in dishes such as dal fry, stuffed paratha, and mutton biryani.
The survey was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR-NIN) from the database of National Nutrition Monitoring Bureau study (2015-16), ICMR-NIN-Hyderabad.
- The analysis was supported by International Life Sciences Institute-India (ILSI-India).
India has attended the 2 -day Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) defence and security experts hosted by Pakistan.
Israel claimed airstrikes on Damascus airport area.
Israel has claimed to struck bases of the Islamic Jihad militant group near the Syrian capital Damascus.
- The capital of Israel –Jerusalem
- The Prime Minister of Israel – Benjamin Netanyahu Trending
- The official currency of Israel – Israeli Shekel.
Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) is set to launch “Export Cold Zone”, an exclusive terminal for processing and storage of agro and pharma products.
- it will be handled by the cargo service provider and MIAL’s business partner, Cargo Service Centre.
Central Excise Day was celebrated on 24 February in India.
- The day aims honors the contribution of employees of excise department.
⇓ (Get Government Job and Current affairs Update at Your Whatapp Number ( -6239944382) ) ↵
An international conference on “Ensemble Methods in Modelling and Data Assimilation (EMMDA)” has begun on 24 February 2020 at NCMRWF, Noida, India.
- The conference provides a platform for discussions and deliberations on the present status, future prospects and optimum use of ‘Ensemble Prediction System’ (EPS).
In order to quantify the forecast uncertainty, EPS was developed.
- It provides probabilistic forecasting of weather and it has been achieved great success to improve forecast skills.
The probabilistic forecasts help the end-users in making decisions and plan their actions suitably.
Dr. Niti Kumar has received the SERB Women Excellence Award 2020.
- Award By conferred by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind.
Young Indian Grandmaster D Gukesh has won the 34th Cannes Open in France.
Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi K. Palaniswami has announced 5 schemes for children living in government-run homes on the birth anniversary of former Tamil Nadu CM J. Jayalalithaa
Point You Should Know )
Capital of Tamil Nadu: Chennai
Governor of Tamil Nadu: Banwarilal Purohit
All are important One linear current affairs of 25.February.2020. We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
So That Solve )-
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post