Every exam preparation related Current affairs are updated every day along with Current affairs Quiz (You will find Quiz at the end of each days’ 8 clocks) on the Current affairs Quiz page.These current events are prepared from The Hindu, PIB, Business Standard, Et, Wikipedia and other standard sources.
Asian Development Bank And India Sign $84 Million Loan For Water Supply In Bihar
The Government of India ⇔ Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Signed an $84 million loan for improvement and expansion of water supply in Bhagalpur and Gaya towns in Bihar.
- The loan will have a 25-year term, including a grace period of 5 years.
Asian Development Bank:
- Headquarter in Manila, Philippines.
Bihar Governor: Satya Pal Malik
7th edition of the Youth Festival 2018 in New Delhi
The 7th edition of the Youth Festival has started with a theme “Let Love Live” at Central Park in New Delhi on February 22, 2018.
- The 6-day is organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad and the Department of Art, Culture and Languages, Delhi Government.
The main purpose of this fest is to promote young performers.
World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2019
The 23rd edition of the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT-2019) will be held in Yerevan, Armenia.
- The WCIT is the largest and the most reputable international event among worldwide IT leaders.
- 22nd edition of the World Congress on Information Technology Was held in Hyderabad.
India, France to co-host International Solar Alliance Summit in March
India will co-host the first International Solar Alliance Summit with France on March 11 in the national capital,
- The International Solar Alliance (ISA) Summit, to be held at Rashtrapati Bhavan here, will see representation from over 120 countries and multilateral bodies like the UN, World Bank and ADB.
- The ISA is a treaty-based international body for the promotion of solar energy in alliance with 121 countries.
Senior Congress leader and former Indore Mayor, Suresh Seth
Suresh Seth (86), the former Madhya Pradesh minister and senior Congress leader, has passed away in Indore
- Seth, known for his charismatic and robust personality, was also called as a ‘Lion of Indore’.
Paytm Launches Two Insurance Companies
Digital payments startup Paytm has launched two insurance companies, Paytm Life Insurance and Paytm General Insurance.
- Paytm is run by One97 Communications Ltd.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma is the founder of One97 Communications.
Renowned violinist M.S. Anantharaman passes away
- Noted violinist M.S. Anantharaman, an exponent of Parur style of violin playing had passed away.
Kunwar Bai, the 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign, dies
Kunwar Bai, a 106-year-old woman from Chhattisgarh who was chosen as a mascot for the `Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’, has died.
she sold her goats to build a toilet at home got nationwide publicity.
- According to the official, all 18 houses in her village Kotabharri in Dhamtari district now have toilets, earning the village Open Defecation Free status.
India And Germany Has Signed An Agreement For Technical Cooperation In Sustainable Urban Development Programme And Smart Cities.
India ⇔ Germany
Topic: On Technical Cooperation Under Sustainable Urban Development Programme & Smart Cities In India
- The objective of the programme is to develop and apply concepts for sustainable urban development about the provision of urban basic services and housing in selected cities and Smart Cities in India.
Hardeep Singh Puri
- Constituency = Rajya Sabha : MP (Uttar Pradesh)
- Ministry Of Housing & Urban Affairs(Mohua)
India successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable ‘Dhanush’ ballistic missile.
India → Successfully Test-fired → Nuclear-capable
- ‘dhanush’ Ballistic Missile
From → Naval Ship Off Odisha Coast
- Strike Range Of 350 Km
‘Dhanush’ missile is capable of carrying a payload of 500 kg and hitting both land and sea-based targets
Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium was held at Sydney, Australia.
Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium
- Venue → Sydney, Australia
J P Nadda
- Constituency: Rajya Sabha Mp (Himachal Pradesh)
- Minister For Health And Family Welfare
Amazon India signs MoU with Uttar Pradesh’s Khadi & Village Industries Board
The Khadi and Village Industries Board of Uttar Pradesh has signed a pact with Amazon India to facilitate online selling of Khadi products.
- As part of an MoU, Amazon India will educate, train and enable rural khadi artisans to directly sell their products to Amazon.in customers across the country under the brand of UP Khadi.
- Note: (All Highlighted & Every Single point is IMP So Don’t be Miss)
- Some More Current affair Will be Update Every Day Evening: 8 Clock.(So Don’t be Miss to check)