So, In this article, we will be going to share with you all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 19.March.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 19.March.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current affairs.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 19.March.2020
US has begun the phase one clinical trial of an investigational vaccine designed to protect against the coronavirus disease
The trial began at the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) in Seattle as the first participant received the investigational vaccine.
- The vaccine is called mRNA-1273 .
It was developed by the NIAID scientists and their collaborators at the biotechnology company Moderna, Inc, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts
COVID-19 cases were first identified in December 2019 in China’s Wuhan in Hubei province.
- Capital Of United States:- Washington, D.C.
- President of United States:- Donald Trump.
Google has appointed Karan Bajwa as Managing Director of Google Cloud in India.
– He was Former IBM India head.
Ordnance Factories were observed their 219th foundation day on 18th March.
The first Ordnance Factory, now known as the ‘Gun and Shell Factory’ at Cossipore in Kolkata.
- It was established on this day in 1801.
The French Open tennis tournament has been postponed by four months due to the coronavirus pandemic
Ravinder Singh Dhillon is appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Power Finance Corporation (PFC).
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) is an Indian financial institution.
- Headquarters: New Delhi.
Paytm Payments Bank Ltd has announced that it will now start issuing Visa virtual debit cards to its customers.
- Visa virtual debit cards would enable its customers to transact at all merchants accepting payments through cards.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Chairman of the Paytm Payments Bank.
Bajaj Auto board has approved the reappointment of Rajiv Bajaj as Managing Director and CEO of the company.
Flying car-maker PAL-V of The Netherlands will set up a manufacturing plant in Gujarat.
- PAL-V stands for Personal Air-Land Vehicle.
Kerala government has launched a mass handwashing campaign named “break the chain” To Combat Coronavirus
– The aim of this campaign is to educate people about the importance of public and personal hygiene.
- Governor of Kerala: Arif Mohammad Khan
- Capital of Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram
Mathikettan Shola National Park is situated In Kerala.
( Some Of the Current affairs Will be Include within Few Hours . )
Kindly Visit Time to Time
For more Updates
Basically , All are important One liner current affairs of 19.March.2020.We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post
- One Liner current affairs 19.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 16.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 13.March.2020
- One Liner current affairs 12.March.2020
If You Find Any Wrong information Content, Please Contact us.
- Definitely, We will rectify