So,In this article,we will be going to share all the latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 24.february.2020 For your Upcoming Exam. We hope it will going to helpful
These 10 important One Liner current affairs 24.february.2020 Are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or Analysis of reputed Well Known Websites, likes (Hindu, business standard, Economic time, Ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current Question.
. The question may be asked from these individuals lines in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every individual’s current affair to Prepare for your upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
We Would like To )-
- Wish you all the best:-
So Let’s Start to Read One By One )-
Read All the Latest 10 important One Liner current affairs 24.february.2020
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has appointed retired Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers.
As the Advisers to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Amarjeet Sinha (Bihar cadre)
- Bhaskar Khulbe (Bengal cadre )
Namaste Trump will be held at Motera Stadium on 24 February
- Motera Stadium is also known as Sardar Patel Stadium.
- Situated In Ahmedabad.
- Capital of Gujarat: Gandhinagar
- Chief Minister of Gujarat: Vijay Rupani
- Governor of Gujarat: Acharya Devvrat
Vice President of India M. Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated the 2nd Edition of Exhibition and Conference on Agri-technology & Innovation at Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University in Hyderabad.
Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadkar has resigned
- The capital of Ireland-Dublin
- The President of Ireland- Michael D Higgins
- Official currency of Ireland- Euro
Former MP Krishna Bose passed away .
- Former Trinamool Congress MP from the Jadavpur.
- Governor of West Bengal:-Jagdeep Dhankhar
- Chief Minister of West Bengal:- Mamata Banerjee
- Capital of West Bengal:- Kolkata
The”Historical Gastronomica –The Indus Dining Experience’ exhibition was held at the National Museum in New Delhi.
- Lt. Governor of Delhi:- Anil Baijal, IAS
- Chief Minister of Delhi:- Arvind Kejriwal
- Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi:- Manish Sisodia.
Ross Taylor has become the world’s first cricketer to play 100 matches in all 3 formats
- Ross Taylor is a New Zealand cricketer
The 4th Anniversary of the launch of Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) was observed on 21 February 2016.
- The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The Aim of the vision is to deliver catalytic interventions to rural areas on the threshold of growth.
Northeast Frontier Railway (NF) Construction Organisation has built “India’s tallest railway pier bridge across river Makru in the Tamenglong district of Manipur.
All are important One linear current affairs of 24.February.2020. We are Expecting Some of the Current affairs Questions will be asking from this in the upcoming exam. So Its Your priority To Read All Current affairs.
So That Solve )-
We Wish You
“All the best” for your future )-
Read Our Important Latest Post