This all Are latest One-liner Current affairs 15, October.2018. this all is extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or reputed Well Known Websites, Analysis (Like the Hindu, business standard, Economic time, ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current
. Question asked from this each line in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every One-liner Current affairs 2018 to Prepare Your self For upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
§ ‹We wish you all the best:-
One-liner Current affairs 15, October.2018.
1. Canberra, Was the place for Second ‘2+2’ secretary-level dialogue between India and Australia.
2. New Delhi Was the place where 5th meeting of India-Azerbaijan Inter-Governmental Commission on Trade and Economic, Science and Technology Cooperation (IA-IGC) held.
3. Centre govt will Provide Rs 7.8 Crore Textile for Tourism Complex In Meghalaya
4.29th Accountants General Conference was held in New Delhi
5. Country’s 1ST India-Israel Innovation Centre (IIIC) has been launched in Bengaluru
6.Roelof “Pik” Botha has passed away. He was A Former South African Foreign Minister
7. India has been elected to UNHRC for a period of 3 years.
- United Nations Human Rights Council
8. Rabindranath Tagore Memorial Auditorium has been dedicated to people in Sri Lanka.
- • It was built with Indian grant assistance of 30 crore Sri Lankan rupees
9.India And Sri Lanka has Sign Two MoU For Construction Of 1200 Houses
10.Belarus Tops, India Ranks 103rd Acc to Global Hunger Index 2018:
11.D Prasanth Kumar Reddy has been appointed as private secretary to Vice President of India
12. Haryana state has announced the launch of an anti-terrorist force (ATF) called ‘Kavach’.
13. International Day For Disaster Reduction was on –13 October
14.NSE Signs Pact With Uttarakhand Govt To Fuel MSMEs Growth In State
- • National Stock Exchange Is leading stock exchange of India.
• Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)
15. Tech giant Microsoft India has signed an agreement with Niti Aayog
- 1. To Deploy artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to address challenges in agriculture and healthcare, and promote the adoption of local language computing, among others.
16.Annapurna Devi has died. She was the doyenne of classical Hindustani music.
17. Vinay Razdan is appointed as chief human resources officer (CHRO) of HDFC Bank
18. Brooks Koepka has been named as the PGATour player of the year for 2018
- Professional Golfers’ Association
19.11 October was observed for World Obesity Day
20.Organics and Millets International Trade Fair 2019 Will held in Bengaluru
21.PM Modi was unveiled a 64-feet-tall statue of peasant leader Sir Chhotu Ram in Rohtak, Haryana
22. Coca-Cola has been named as the biggest producer of plastic trash as per a report came from environmental group Greenpeace
- More Current affairs will update around 8 clocks so don’t go anywhere Stay With Us.
- Current affairs Will update on 8.clock evening