This all Are latest One-liner Current affairs October 2018: this all Current affairs are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or reputed Well Known Websites, Analysis (Like the Hindu, business standard, Economic time, ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current
. Question asked from this each line in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every One-liner Current affairs 2018 to Prepare Your self For upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
§ ‹We wish you all the best:-
One-liner Current affairs 2018
1. State Bank of India has signed an MoU with one Kathmandu-based National Banking Institute (NBI) for their human resources .development
2.Delhi& government of Moscow has Sign Twin-City Agreement for help
- In various fields like culture and education, environment, for the next 3 years.
3. Pakistan bowlerAbdur Rehman Retired From International Cricket
4. First-time NITI Aayog’s & IBM announced an internship programme for students selected by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
5. Govt Space agency, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed an MoU with the Central University of Jammu.
- To set up the Satish Dhawan Center for Space Science in the University In Jammu
6.President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated 13th Annual Convention of the Central Information Commission in the capital city of New Delhi.
7. Singapore Tops, & India Ranks 115th BY The World Bank released the Human Capital Index (HCI)
What was the theme of that?
- “The Changing Nature of Work”.
8. Capital Punishment has Abolishes by Malaysian Government
What is Capital Punishment?
- Capital punishment in Malaysia is currently mandatory for kidnapping, murder, and drug trafficking, among other crimes.
9. Tushar Mehta is Appointed as the Solicitor GOI
You Know what is Solicitor General?
- Solicitor General is the 2nd highest Ranking law officer of the government of India after the Attorney General.
10. Coal India has signed MoU With India (NLCIL), formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation, for 5000 Megawatt Power Generation
11.India Most Renowned engineering College IIT-Madras Signed MoU With Tamil Nadu E-Governance Agency.
12.Well Known, Malayalam Poet MN Paloor has Pass Away
13.Pravin Srivastava is Appointed As the Chief Statistician of India (CSI).
14.Mahesh Reddy Takes Over As PHDCCI Secretary-General
Full form of PHDCCI
- PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
15. Indus Towers has Won Deming Prize For 2018
What is Indus Towers?
- Indus Towers, world’s largest telecom tower company situated in the (outside China).
16.Archer Harvinder Singh won Seventh Gold For India
16.Veena Sendre has Crowned as India’s 1st Miss Trans Queen
17.India Ranks 147th, Denmark Tops report came from UK-based charity Oxfam World Inequality Index 2018:
18. Saurabh Chaudhary Bags Gold In 10-M Air Pistol in Youth Olympic Games 2018
19.Our External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has Participates In the 17th CHG Meeting Of SCO In Tajikistan
20.International Day Of The Girl Child was on: -11 October
What was the Theme of 2018?
- ‘With Her: A Skilled Girl Force’.
21.Severe Cyclonic Storm ‘TITLI’ Hits in the West-Central Bay Of Bengal
22. Rakesh Sharma was Takes Charge As MD & CEO Of IDBI Bank
23.10 October was observed for World Mental Health Day
24. Ukraine had a series of large-scale air force exercises with the US and other NATO countries.
- It Name is The “Clear Sky 2018” war games are being held in western Ukraine.
25.BPCL To Set Up Country’s 1st Biofuel Plant in Bargarh district of Odisha by 2020.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)
26.Goa International Film Festival in which Jharkhand Become Partner State.
27. In Goa International Film Festival Jharkhand will also become a state partner with goa
28. The International Olympics Committee (IOC) has picked Senegal As 1st African Host For Youth Olympics
29.UNICEF, & has Signed MoU with NASSCOM To Strengthen Child Rights
30. Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has Inaugurates 2nd World Conference On Access To Medical Products In New Delhi
31. Nitin Gadkari has Laid the Foundation Stone Rs1,224 Crore for the Highway projects In Uttar Pradesh.
32. India team has Beat Sri Lanka To Win U-19 Asia Cup Title
33. ‘MedWatch’is a Mobile Health App Launched By Indian Air Force
- Chief of Indian Air force:-
- Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa.
34. Japanese Passport Named As the World’s Most Powerful, and India Passport Named as the 81st Powerful according to the Henley Passport Index 2018.
35.Manu Bhaker, 1st Indian Woman To Win Gold At Youth Olympic Games 2018
36. Nikki Haley has Resigns As the US Ambassador To United Nations
37. Nuclear-Capable Ghauri Ballistic Missile has Test-Fires by Pakistan
38.International Monetary Fund Projects India’s Growth At 7.3% In 2018 And 7.4% In 2019
- MD of International Monetary Fund- Christine Lagarde,
- Headquarters in- Washington DC, USA.
39. Google WILL Shut Down it Google+ For Consumers Over The Security Lapse
40. Centre govt has Decides To Start Issuing Sovereign Gold Bonds 2018-19 From October.
- It will be issued every month from October to February 2019.
41. National Housing Bank (NHB) has decided to Increases Refinance Limit From Rs24,000 Crore To Rs30,000 Crore
42. India International Science Festival 2018 Concludes in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- What was the theme of that?
- IISF-2018 with its focal theme “Science for Transformation”
43. World Post Day was on 9th October
44. India govt has Signs Key Agreements With Tajikistan
45. Nobel Prize Winners 2018
46. James P Allison and Tasaku Honjo get a noble prize in the field of Physiology or Medicine
- What was the discovery?
- The discovery of cancer immunotherapy.
47.Arthur Ashkin,Gerard Mourou, and Donna Strickland get a noble prize in the field of Physics
- What was the discovery?
- The discovery is for groundbreaking inventions in the field of laser physics
48.H. Arnold ,George P. Smith, and Sir Gregory P. Winter get a noble prize in the field of Chemistry
- What was the discovery?
- The discovery is for the directed evolution of enzymes” &for the phage display of peptides and antibodies
49. Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad get a noble prize in the field of Peace
- What was the discovery?
- Discovery is for their efforts to end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war and armed conflict
50. William D. Nordhaus , Paul M. Romer get a noble prize in the field Economic Sciences
- What was the discovery?
- The discovery is for integrating climate change into a long-run macroeconomic analysis and another for integrating technological innovations into a long-run macroeconomic analysis.”
51.Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has won ‘ISSA GOOD Practice Award, for Asia and the Pacific”
- It was held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
52. Odisha Govt has Launched ‘Nirman Kusuma’ Scheme
- What is ‘Nirman Kusuma’ Scheme?
- It Beneficial programme for providing financial assistance to the children of the construction workers for their technical education in the state.
53..Indian Railways has Signed Agreements With Government Of Russian Federation
54..Karnataka govt has Unveils ‘Unnati Scheme’ To Help Entrepreneurs From SC/ST Communities
55. Richie Benaud Named As the Sports Australia Hall Of Fame Legend
56. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has signed an MoU with the UN Environment for the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development.
57..India’s Keerthana Pandian has Won Girls’ Title In IBSF World U-16 Snooker Championships in St Petersburg, Russia
58. ‘JIMEX 18’ Maritime Exercise held In Visakhapatnam
59. Air Force Day was on: 8 October
60. Padma Shri awardee, Natwar Thakkar has died in Assam
- He had founded the Nagaland Gandhi Ashram at Chuchuyimlang.
61.Brett Kavanaugh Sworn In As United state Supreme Court Justice
62. First Uttarakhand Investors Summit was held In Dehradun
- It was Inaugurates By PM Modi
63. In Chhattisgarh Lays the Foundation Stone Of Two Key Railway Projects by Railway Minister
64. India’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) between Russian Federation’s SIRIUS Educational Foundation An MoU was exchanged
- Main Motive behind this To promote innovative cooperation between Russia, And students of India
65. Nick Compton is Former England Batsman Retires From Cricket
66..World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) Appoints Vikram Limaye as Chairman Of Working Committee
67. Apple has Displaced Google To Become Top Brand In The World
68..Reliance Health Insurance has get Final Approval From IRDAI
69. Sanjay Verma is Appointed As India’s Ambassador To Spain
70. Pankaj Sharma is Appointed as India’s Ambassador To UN Conference On Disarmament(UNCD) in Geneva, Switzerland.
71. In Assam India’s 1st ‘Methanol Cooking Fuel Program’ was Launched
72. In Buenos Aires, Argentina is the place of Youth Olympic Games 2018
73. 21 Countries in Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Adopt Delhi Declaration On Renewable Energy
- :-Second IORA Renewable Energy Ministerial Meeting was held in Greater Noida, near Delhi.
74.Geographical Indication Tag For Alphonso Mango From Konkan
Alphonso Mango is from Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg and other adjoining areas in Maharashtra
What is GI?
- GI is a sign used on products Recognise that have a specific geographical origin and possess qualities or a reputation that are due to that origin.
75. India And ADB Have Signs $110 Million Loan To Improve Rural Connectivity In MP under the Prime Minister’s Rural Roads Program (PMGSY).
76. Aung San Suu Kyi is first Person To Lose Honorary Canadian Citizenship
- Aung San Suu Kyi is a Myanmar leader
77. India get 28th Rank In Government E-Payment Adoption, and Norway has Toped
78. India Chem 2018 Conference was held In Mumbai
- It was inaugurated By Nitin Gadkari.
79.‘Sahyog HOP TAC-2018’is Joint Exercise held between Coast Guards Of India, &Vietnam
80. Indian International Science Festival was In Lucknow
81.36th National Games will Held Next Year In Goa
82. India & Kazakhstan is Agree To Boost Defence And Military-Technical Cooperation
83. World Teachers’ Day was on: 5 October
84.Chanda Kochhar has Quits As CEO Of ICICI Bank
85.Prithvi Shaw Youngest Indian To Score Century On Test Debut of cricket
86.NMCG has Partnered With TSAF To Launch “Mission Gange”
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG)
- Tata Steel Adventure Foundation (TSAF)
87. India And ADB has Signed $ 150 Million Loan Agreement To Support India’s First Global Skills Park
88.Swachh Survekshan Grameen Awards 2018 Announced
States with maximum citizen participation-
- Uttar Pradesh
Districts with maximum citizens’ participation-
- Nashik, Maharashtra
89.1st Regional Conference On ‘Women In Detention And Access To Justice’ was held In Shimla
90. World Animal Day was on: 4 October
91. National Khadi Festival 2018 was Held In Mumbai
92..Haryana’s MDU Declared as the Cleanest Government University By HRD Ministry
- More Current affairs are in the way so don’t go anywhere Stay With Us.
- You Can try Daily Important Current affairs Quiz.