This all Are latest One liner Current affairs October 2018: this all are extracted From Daily Different Newspaper Or reputed Well Known Websites, Analysis (Like the Hindu, business standard, Economic time, ht ). This all Are Expected One liner Current
. Question asked from this each line in Upcoming Exams. So Its Your Priority You have to Read Every One liner Current affairs to Prepare Your self For upcoming Exams, Or Interviews.
§ ‹We wish you all the best:-
One liner Current affairs
6 edition of IBSAMAR, a joint multi–national maritime exercise between Indian, Brazilian and South African Navies was held at Simons Town, South Africa
- The last edition of IBSAMAR V was conducted off Goa, India in February 2016
Odisha launches own food security scheme
- Benefiting 25 lakh people who were left out of the National Food Security Act.
SC judge Madan Bhimarao Lokur appointed Executive Chairman of NALSA
- National Legal Services Authority of India (NALSA)
NAREDCO inks pact with Housing and Urban Affairs ministry for skill training
- National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)
International Day of Non-Violence observed on 2 October
BSE launches commodity derivatives contract in gold, silver
- Bombay Stock Exchange became the first stock exchange in the country to launch commodity derivatives contract in gold and silver.
- BSE will help in efficient price discovery, reduce timeline and make it cost-effective.
James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo win Nobel prize for medicine
- Physiology or Medicine for their development of cancer immunotherapy.
Government launched SATAT initiative to promote Compressed Bio-Gas production.
- Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation (SATAT)
India ranked 5th in pictorial warnings on cigarette packets
- International Status Report 2018 released by Canadian Cancer Society
World Habitat Day observed on October 1
Indian-American Gita Gopinath appointed as Chief Economist of IMF
- Second Indian after former RBI governor Raghuram Rajanto hold the position.
- International Day of Older Persons: October 1
President gives assent to Karnataka Good Samaritan Protection Bill, 2016
- Karnataka became the first state give legal protection to good Samaritans who help accidents victims with emergency medical care within the golden hour.
AICTE to establish country’s first AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy in Jaipur
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Niwariannounced as the 52nd district of Madya Pradesh.
- International Coffee Day:October 1.
- Wage Compensation scheme for Pregnant Women in tea gardens of state of Assamlaunched in Guwahati, Assam.
- Ravi Venkatesanappointed UNICEF’s special representative of young people.
- Rangachari Sridharannamed chairperson of National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)
OPPI re-elected A Vaidheesh as President for the 2nd term
- The organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI) re-elected A Vaidheesh as President for the second consecutive term.
Air Marshal Harjit Singh Arora appointed as new SWAC chief
- Air Marshal Harjit Singh Arora took over as the new Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C) of the South Western Air Command of the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Gandhinagar
- BCCI covered under RTI Act, rules Central Information Commission
- Rohit Sharmaclimbs to 2nd spot, Shikhar Dhawan to 5th in ICC ODI batsmen rankings
- Mile Jedinak announces retirement from international football (Australian )
- Igor Akinfeevretires from international football (Russia)
Irdai allows PoS disbursal of all micro-insurance products
- Insurance regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India(IRDAI) approved micro-insurance disbursal through point-of-sales (PoS).
- Max Life MD,Rajesh Sud
- Mohd Mushtaque Ahmadelected as new president of Hockey India
- Arun Kumarappointed New Director – General of Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- IDBI Bank MD, CEOB Sriram Retires
- World Vegetarian Day– October 1
More we will publish Soon